The working class of Indonesia and the WFTU members are giving a crucial struggle against the labour law reforms (OMNIBUS LAW) which aims to:
– widening contract-based employment, outsourcing system and apprenticeship.
-reducing the permanent workers by simplifying regulation to dismiss workers reducing the minimum wages.
– elimination of severance pay and other obligation that should be provided by the employers.
– removal of the implementation of criminal law for employer,
– removal of the women workers’ rights such as menstruation leave and maternity leave.
– reducing the union’s right to represent workers, to bargain and to strike.
The WFTU calls upon its members and the workers all over the world to express their solidarity with the working class of Indonesia, participating to the WFTU campaign. Take pictures in groups with the poster that we spread and then send them to the WFTU emails.